LCWA is a Michigan Avenue public relations firm dedicated to delivering outstanding client service. Founded in 1985, our company is one of the top independent PR firms in the country.
- Collaborative work environment
- Real, tangible commitment to work-life balance
- Established, marquee-name national and local accounts
- Individualized career growth and management
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401K and profit sharing
- Salary and bonus reviews every six months
Interested in joining our team? Email resumes to at email@example.com, attention: Shannon Quinn.
PAID PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERN
Seeking smart, energetic Interns to join our team for a paid, 12-week PR internship offering a real learning experience with hands-on account work and ongoing responsibilities.
- Write press releases, pitch letters and marketing materials
- Develop targeted pitch lists and develop relationships with reporters, editors and producers
- Create engaging social media content that speaks to client audiences
- Identify and work with online influencers
- Research and report on client industries, competitors and audiences
- Monitor media coverage and provide reports to teams and clients
- Brainstorm and develop creative solutions to everyday client problems
- BA/BS in Public Relations, Communications, Journalism, English, Integrated Marketing or related
- Strong writing and organizational skills
- Ability to multitask
- Media pitching experience
- Social media understanding
- An interest in and ongoing curiosity about news of the day
All internships offer the potential to join the LCWA team as a full-time assistant account executive with eventual career growth and a competitive benefits package. The LCWA internship program has kicked off the careers of many great PR professionals—many of whom are still members of our team!
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.