LCWA is a Michigan Avenue public relations firm dedicated to delivering outstanding client service. Founded in 1985, our company is one of the top independent PR firms in the country.
- Collaborative work environment
- Real, tangible commitment to work-life balance
- Established, marquee-name national and local accounts
- Individualized career growth and management
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401K and profit sharing
- Salary and bonus reviews every six months
Interested in joining our team? Email resumes to at firstname.lastname@example.org, attention: Shannon Quinn.
Seeking a strong Account Executive with 2-3 years of experience. Agency background preferred. Must be an excellent writer and have the enthusiasm to bring fresh thinking and ideas.
- Conduct all stages of media relations – from writing and pitching to request fulfillment and monitoring
- Develop social media content, manage client social channels and coordinate online engagement activities
- Conduct influencer partnership programs and develop relationships with key contacts
- Write materials including press releases, bylined articles, media pitches, client memos and more
- Provide day-to-day execution of ongoing projects
- Work directly with clients and teams to meet program objectives
- BA/BS in Public Relations, Communications, Journalism, English, Integrated Marketing or related field
- Media relations savvy
- Social media experience
- Resourceful research skills
- Creative thinking and ideas
- Attention to detail
- Outstanding organizational skills
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com.
PAID PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERN
Seeking smart, energetic Interns to join our team for a paid, 12-week PR internship offering a real learning experience with hands-on account work and ongoing responsibilities.
- Write press releases, pitch letters and marketing materials
- Develop targeted pitch lists and develop relationships with reporters, editors and producers
- Create engaging social media content that speaks to client audiences
- Identify and work with online influencers
- Research and report on client industries, competitors and audiences
- Monitor media coverage and provide reports to teams and clients
- Brainstorm and develop creative solutions to everyday client problems
- BA/BS in Public Relations, Communications, Journalism, English, Integrated Marketing or related
- Strong writing and organizational skills
- Ability to multitask
- Media pitching experience
- Social media understanding
- An interest in and ongoing curiosity about news of the day
All internships offer the potential to join the LCWA team as a full-time assistant account executive with eventual career growth and a competitive benefits package. The LCWA internship program has kicked off the careers of many great PR professionals—many of whom are still members of our team!
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.