“I relish the variety of PR. It’s never predictable, and no one could ever say agency life is boring!”
Allison’s alter-ego is a musical theater performer. When she’s not working or shuttling her kids to activities, you might find her belting out a song somewhere on a Chicagoland stage.
Executive Vice President
Allison has more than two decades of experience in brand building and product promotion for clients ranging from interior décor/home improvement brands to manufacturers of paper towels, perfume and pet supplies. Her expertise spans the spectrum of B2B and B2C PR. She also has a strong background in reputation management, legislative affairs, and crisis communications.
- Tapping the power of social media to drive brand engagement and sales leads through numerous award-winning campaigns.
- Managing a global, multi-agency team to increase awareness and preference for the Trex (composite decking) brand among international markets and consumers.
- Effectively moving the needle on consumer safety through impactful education and legislative outreach on behalf of First Alert.
- Securing coverage for La-Z-Boy on the front page of the New York Times Home Section along with a feature segment on The TODAY Show.
- Meeting Michael Jordan at the peak of his career while managing the launch of The Michael Jordan Collection by Hanes.
Prior to her long career with LCWA, Allison gained experience at agencies both large and small. She managed communications programs for a variety of Procter & Gamble brands and also worked with many of the nation’s largest homebuilders.
Allison has earned a multitude of public relations industry honors — including the Publicity Club of Chicago’s (PCC) prestigious Elynore D. Meserow Creativity Award and “Best in Show” honors from the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA). She is a member of the Junior League of Kane & DuPage Counties and has served on the organization’s Executive Board and as Communications VP and Public Relations/Marketing Chair.
Allison hails from St. Joseph, Michigan, and graduated from Miami University in Oxford, Ohio, with a Bachelor of Arts degree in journalism/public relations.