“No day is ever the same as the last. It’s never dull and there are twists and turns you never see coming. The constant flux keeps the job exciting.”
Tim set the goal of visiting all 50 states before his 30th birthday — and he achieved it. Now it’s “40 countries before 40!”
Senior Vice President
A member of the LCWA team for 15 years, Tim is known for his great relationship building, strategic media planning and creativity. As the day-to-day director for his clients, Tim keeps things running like a well-oiled machine.
- Reopening Wacker Drive at the end of the “Revive Wacker Drive” campaign and helping to organize the 5K run as well as the media event with the “Blues Brothers.”
- Working with First Alert to build awareness of carbon monoxide legislation around the country.
- Launching new smart home products from Onelink by First Alert at the Consumer Electronics Show.
- Creating awareness for retail, restaurant and experiential offerings at shopping centers across Chicagoland.
- Conducting publication and social media communications audit for the American Planning Association.
Tim started his public relations career in the tourism industry, working closely with media and non-profit and for-profit organizations to promote travel products and various destinations. He organized “fam” trips and served as a facilitator and translator and organized press luncheons across the country.
Tim teaches French language at the Alliance Française de Chicago. He also is a member of the American Association of Teachers of French.
A native of Taylorville, Illinois, Tim graduated from Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois, with a bachelor’s degree in French and international studies. He also holds a diploma from the Institut d’Études Politiques de Paris, France’s top political science institution.